Rabu, 24 Juli 2013

My Melody and Paddington Bear

It's sooo long since my last post, and even these dolls aren't my first amigurumi after my brain surgery but Melody is my first design after my brain surgery ..
I dream about her so long .. but my brain tumor hold me to release my idea .. 
Now my dream is come true ... how happy I am ^^ my gratefulness .. my thanks to God for healing me, gave me more time to work to create more and more  lovely dolls as I could 

the main doll is simple but I satisfied with her hair ^ ^

small is beautiful

simple is lovely 
love you my  dear baby Melody ^^

3 komentar:

  1. Very very nice! And the doll is so adorable *o*

    BalasHapus
  2. Lovely and beautiful, I love them... Now you can purchase Bed Sheets Online where you will ample of bed sheets to decorate your bedroom.

    BalasHapus
  3. Congratulation to you. I am happy after reading your post that you have posted in this blog. Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this. I am looking for your next update.

    Sapphire Engagement Rings

    BalasHapus