Minggu, 27 November 2011

Special for Kitty lovers, Kitty Amigurumi Special Edition and LIMITED



I'm not fans of Hello Kitty .. yeah thats right ... I wasn't , but it's gonna change ... I'm addict in making Kitty amigurumi ...
Those are some of my design with some inspiration of course, christmas series are original .. and all pattern are aranged by me include Kitty not just their outfit.

All of model will be limited 3 of each model.

For these special edition, I'm using special yarn too, so they are collectible amigurumi also.





Above is special edition for winter christmas.. the idea come from Red Riding Hood .. I loved her cape and the color ^^



I'd made this Dress almost 2 years ago ...

5 komentar:

  1. te felicito tus trabajos son sumamente prolijos un gusto para la vista suerte

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for your compliment ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. hola indah te felicito haces unos trabajos estupendos me gustaria conseguir el patron de caperucita gracias un saludo

    BalasHapus
  4. Hola Indah,
    Lo primero felicitarte por tus trabajos...Soy una fans de Hello Kitty y me gustaría, (si es posible) conseguir los patrones, ya que no entiendo muy bien los gráficos.

    Mil gracias de antemano y espero tus noticias.......Este es mi correo.

    todelbu@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  5. Hola Indah,
    Lo primero felicitarte por tus trabajos...Soy una fans de Hello Kitty y me gustaría, (si es posible) conseguir los patrones, ya que no entiendo muy bien los gráficos.

    Mil gracias de antemano y espero tus noticias.......Este es mi correo.

    todelbu@gmail.com

    BalasHapus