Kamis, 03 Februari 2011

SANRIO SET AMIGURUMI


Sanrio character had a lot of fans, they are cute, lovely, and simple.

But when we decided to made them.... ta laaa...it's not that simple =))

especially Hello Kitty, proportion on the face is the key of resemble the original character.


The face of my Sanrio character are always build in the last minute .... because I had always no confident to make it altough I had made them dozens time : (

Above are some of Sanrio character I had made.
Chi chai monchan is my own pattern coz I hadn't the pattern, so I have to made the pattern my self.

Sometime when we don't have the pattern we need, it's good time to learn how to make the pattern we need it self.

1 komentar:

  1. Boleh minta pattern chi chai monchannya mb...?
    Hehe....aku juga bikin amigurumi. Patternnya dari web2 amigurumi seperti lion, crochet pattern central.
    Rata2 amiguruminya dijual berapa? Sanrio brp harganya?
    Aku bikin sanrio, benangnya katun merk panda, 40rb.

    BalasHapus